Work At Milk!
Milk is proud to be one of Ottawa's go-to boutique destinations for clothing, accessories, and gifts. In our downtown location, we continue to outfit people of all generations and build long-term relationships with our loyal clients. We believe it's not only our merchandise, but the unique shopping experience we provide, which has kept our customers coming back for over 16 years. A big part of that success has always been the people who work here, which is why we continuously strive to make this a great place to work.
Join the Milk Shop family: consider a CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE position with us!
- Demonstrating an extraordinary level of customer service at all times
- Being a strong brand ambassador through knowledge and understanding of our merchandise and aesthetic
- Supporting the store in sales, merchandising, marketing, and visual presentation aspects of the store
- Creating an environment of genuine customer connection
- Opening and closing procedures
- Receiving and processing of store merchandise
- Ensuring overall cleanliness and organization of the sales floor and stock room
- Maintaining a safe store environment for our staff members and customers
- Strong communication skills; bilingual skills preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule: evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Capacity to stand for long periods and maneuver around sales floor and stock room
If this sounds like a good fit:
Drop off your cv and cover letter during shop hours.We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are short-listed.