We are currently seeking full-time and part-time Retail Sales Associates!
Milk is proud to be one of Ottawa's go-to destinations for women's clothing and accessories. In our downtown location, we continue to outfit women of all generations and build long-term relationships with our loyal clients. We believe it's not only our merchandise, but the unique shopping experience we provide, which has kept our customers coming back for over 14 years. A big part of that success has always been the people who work here, which is why we continuously strive to make this a great place to work.
- Ensuring an excellent level of customer service is a priority at all times
- Being a strong brand ambassador through knowledge and understanding of our merchandise
- Assisting the owners in all merchandising, marketing, and visual presentation aspects of the store
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Receiving and processing of store merchandise
- Ensuring overall cleanliness and organization of the sales floor and stock room
- Maintaining a safe store environment for our staff members and customers
- Strong communication skills; bilingual skills preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, will require evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Capacity to stand for long periods and maneuver around sales floor and stock room
Email your resume and cover letter with the subject line, "Retail Sales Associate" to info @ milkshop . ca
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are short-listed.